Friday, March 18, 2005

Introduction

So, I finally caved in - and set up my own blog.

Now, this is something I am doing in the middle of the night, instead of doing what I am supposed to do - and the reason I got up in the middle of the night, and that is to finish a project I have been having hanging over my head for six months now.

Anyway, I am an (younger) middleaged guy that is working as a computer nerd for the last twenty years. I am short, fat and ugly - so I am all yours girls. I also used to have glasses but that I took care of a couple of years ago - by doing laser surgery on them. Best thing I ever done.

Right now I am sort of out of a relationship, I managed to scare my cohabitual girlfriend away to another country. Ok, she said something about taking care of her fathers business since he is getting old, but I don´t know. Well, we talk every other week on the phone, and she has been back a couple of times, but basically I consider myself single.

I am not living with any animals either, other than the occasional bug and housefly, but I am used to living with cats. I grew up with cats, and I hade a cat friend living with me for 13 years. He was really belonging to my then girlfriend, but when we split up - he choose to stay with me. I will probably post some pictures of him at some time.

I am also kind of out of work, although I am as busy as ever. I have started my own little company, which is basically only for tax purposes and since Sweden is well known for its very low taxes - you can imagine how well that goes. I am also partly hired for another company to do the interface of their system - and I usually pops in there three or four days a week. But, I am now looking for a little better situation - that is - I would like to have a regular paycheck.

What I do best is working with databases, interface design and I am sold to the devil, that is - I am mostly using the tools that Bill Gates has put out. Nothing wrong with other companies - but I choose that path. And Adobes Photoshop of course.

At the little spare time I have - I sleep - and then I frequent these forums that has a space for opinionated people like me. The two major ones I go to - is my own - where me and a small select group of nice people chat around various subject - this is the link I have as my homepage - and it is all in Swedish. The other one is also a major Swedish forum called Flashback, which also is now starting its International version. You will find me on both. On the swedish one I am also one of 40 moderators.

Other than that I read books and listen to music. Once in a while I go out on a binge. Been a while now, though.

That is it. I better start to finish that pesky project before the customer drives to my home and holds a gun to my head.

Links
My profile on the Swedish Flashback
My profile on the International Flashback

No comments: