Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Strange attractors

My life keeps on returning to same locations.

In mathematics, especially chaos math, there is a concept called strange attractors. Without going into the maths - it basically is that a function keeps on returning to the same path.

(Read more about it here: http://hypertextbook.com/chaos/21.shtml )

And I am starting to suspect that my life is running in similar paths.

Three pieces of evidence:

- When I moved to Stockholm with my then girlfriend, we lived in a suburb in the south.
My current girlfriends brother lives in the same suburb.

- I used to work at one location in the western part of Stockholm, two jobs later - I find myself working in the same area.

And now, I have just gotten a new job - guess where? Yep, the same block as in the first company that I worked with in Stockholm.

A little scary.

3 comments:

KurdishFlower said...

Hmm yeah a bit scary, ödet? ;)

KurdishFlower said...

Vill du göra detta? >>

http://kurdishflower.blogspot.com/2007/03/6-underligheter-om-mig.html

anna wintour said...

jag är också kurd och bloggar på www.veckomagasinet.se