Sunday, May 22, 2005

Lazy Good For Nothing Bum!

Yes, I am lazy.

I have neglected this blog ever since my birthday.

No, I didn´t get that depressed because of it, but other things keeps on taking my attention. Small petty things like - my job.

I started my blog when I was deep in a project, and that project is ALMOST finished. Just one more thing, and then I may reap the benefits, that is - get paid. Hopefully I will finish it tonight.

I will try to return here more regulary.


But, lazy - that I am. I can work very hard to be able to be lazy. When I have a problem that can be solved with monotonous repetetive operations, I usually spend a lot of time thinking how I can create some automatical routine that will do this for me. And sometimes - creating that routine will take me longer time, than solving the task manually.

I try to console myself with the thought that - Next Time - this will help me. But, usually - next time around - the problem is different, so I have to do it all over again.

No comments: