Thursday, March 24, 2005

Scribble, doodle and scratch

When I am in a meeting, especially when I am listening to boooooring people, or when I am on the phone, especially when I am listening to whining clients, I constantly am scribbling, doodling and scratching on any loose piece of paper. Since the higher (well) parts of my brain are concentrating (sort of) on what I am hearing - the pen is pretty much doing what it wants to do. I usually doesn´t have a clue what the result will be. Here are some examples of this.

This a friend called an "alcoholic mongoloid bear" - before she knew that I drew it, but that is pretty much exactly what it is.



Otherwise it is mostly ugly people that I draw, like this guy who is a little pissed off:



Or someone who maybe had too much:



More angry people, these must come from when I am having a difficult client on the phone ...



And then there always are the occasional alien.



Or maybe some perverts.



Now, I don´t pretend this to be any form of art, but it is relaxing and I enjoy doing it.

And hope you did too.

2 comments:

Ruskigbuss said...

Nah, no art - just random movements with the pen.

But, thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Da Bus är ju i sanning en skicklig tecknare!